WOW Camp for 2017
In 2017, we will hold our 6th Annual WOW Camp, a joint camp of the NJ Region Pony Clubs and the YRAP program of USEA's Area 2. Our camp will once again follow the HPNJ's early July Horse Trials which will be held on July 1 and 2 in 2017.
Our 2017 WOW camp dates will be Monday July 3rd move in by noon. Lessons will start in the afternoon and continue on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - July 4-5-6. Additional info on the schedule for 2017 will be posted as the information becomes available.
The camp is always open to all, including adults, and campers can choose a track that suits their interests and abilities. We have a flat track - little to no jumping, a flat/SJ track and the traditional track of dressage/cross country/stadium.
Click here for the Applications Form that is now available on this website.
We will have two options for signing up - an online form or you can download a fillable form.
Cathy Brogan, RS, 176 Barbertown Idell Road, Frenchtown, NJ 08825
There will be a mounted opportunity on Monday afternoon, TBA.. Campers have two lesssons on Tuesday, and Wednesday and a lesson of their choice on Thursday. Some campers bring more than one horse. Each year we adjusted our schedule and what is offered based on the makeup of our campers.
If you have any questions, contact Cathy Brogan, Regional Supervisor of the NJ Region Pony Clubs (firstname.lastname@example.org) for answers to your questions.
Cell phone: 908-510-7999,
Home phone: 908-996-6026
Click here for a fillable application form.
If you would rather fill about a fillable form, please follow these steps.
1. Download the form to your computer and save it.
2. Open the file that you downloaded.
3. Fill it out.
4. Save it and give it a new name that includes your name.
5. Close the file that you have renamed.
6. This file with your name on it can now be emailed to the Secretary.
7. Please include a digital copy of your coggins if you are emailing your application.
8. If you prefer you can now print out your saved file with your name on it and mail this hard copy and a copy of your coggins to
Cathy Brogan, RS,
176 Barbertown Idell Road,
Frenchtown, NJ 08825